A massive thank you to Shaun for nominating me for the Liebster Award award! Please, please take a look at his ‘Tales in Axiety’ blog. He is such a lovely, supportive person and has a great talent for writing. With creative ways on how to break free from anxiety his blog might one day help you! One of my personal favourite is his bucket list.
So…here are the rules for this award:
- Make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated me and include the Liebster Award sticker in the post.
- Nominate 5-10 other bloggers and notify them of this in one of their posts.
- All nominated bloggers are to have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the 11 questions posed by your nominator and create 11 different questions for your nominees to answer. Or, you can repeat the same questions.
- Copy these rules into your post.
Let’s push on to the next rule and answer the questions posed to me;
- What is the best piece of advice you have ever been given? “Worry about it once it is an issue. Don’t panic yourself over something that may work out perfectly.”
- Who is the biggest inspiration in your life? My grandfather, one of the most caring and intelligent man ever made. He even got me over my phobia of lifts which I am eternally grateful for as I can be extremely lazy at times.
- If you could only eat one thing the rest of your life, what would it be? Salmon.
- What is the worst movie you have ever seen? Sharknado (I do have to say its terribly hilarious)
- What is your greatest achievement, or the one you are most proud of? My black and white belt in Jiu-jitsu at the age of 10.
- If you could go back and give 12 year-old you one piece of advice, what would that be? STOP WORRYING.
- If you could have dinner with any celebrity couple, which couple would you pick and why? Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson simply because Tom is THE BEST actor in the world (no arguments).
- What is your number one goal in life and why? Be able to support my family and make them happy.
- You have to get up and sing a karaoke song in one hour. What song are you singing? Girl – Destiny’s Child
- What makes you an awesome and amazing person? I enjoy listening, give me a problem and I will try my very best to find you a solution.
- What attracts you to blogging/writing? I can be honest and speak exactly what is on my mind behind a computer screen, face-to-face not so much.
3 our of 5 parts down, now onto the 4th (phew). Here are the 11 questions I’d like to set for my nominees to answer. I hope they’re not too difficult;
- How did you first get into blogging?
- What would you say to someone who is planning on starting their own blog?
- How would you describe your blog to an new reader?
- Describe yourself in three words, please?
- What would be the worst question I could ask you?
- Who is the biggest inspiration in your life?
- If you won the lottery how would you first spend your money?
- What is your earliest memory?
- What was the last photo you took with your phone?
- What is the best compliment you’ve ever received?
- What was the first thing you thought when you woke up this morning?
Finally, in no particular order I’d like the finish with my 5 nominees…drum roll please…
Firstly I’d like to nominate Recovery is Pending simply due to the fact I can related to every single, amazingly written blog post.
Secondly, I’d like to nominate Kerri, the proud owner of Bipolar to Happiness. Not only is her blog amazing, her friendly Twitter messages make some days so much easier!
Kris you’re next, which you were probably expecting as you know how much I love your short stories and lovely blog comments! Please, please check out Kris’ blog you will be blown away (I promise) https://kriswasp.wordpress.com/
Second to last is Getting Through Anxiety featuring amazing advice and life experiences with anxiety. Great for anyone who is suffering and needs a helping hand.
And finally, last but definitely not least my nominator Tales In Anxiety.
Whilst creating my blog I have come across so may fantastic blogs and made some amazing friends. There were many blogs such as Dearest Someone that I would love to nominate. Unfortunately too many other readers in excess of 200 have discovered how brilliant Ellas writing is and followed her so I am unable to nominate her due to the rules. I do however, want to advocate her site while I have to chance as she is such a talented caring person who has helped me through a lot via Twitter and blog comments.